Re: We're unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Titanfall on this computer using your account.

by panzertank12

Original Post

Re: We're unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Titanfall on this computer using your account.

★★★★ Novice

Still not working... Frown

Sigh...

Message 10 of 35 (6,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its been what over a week now? STILL NOT WORKING christ man this is starting to **bleep** me off.

Message 11 of 35 (3,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you allow activationUI through the firewall?

Message 12 of 35 (3,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me!

Tried everything, but nothing works.

I am really pissed off right now. what a waste of money.... shame on you guys!

Message 13 of 35 (3,347 Views)

★ Novice

ok, **bleep** this **bleep**, I'm still getting this error and I cannot play, so I flushed 60bucks to the toilet!

I'm not buying anything else from **bleep** EA anymore, they don't give a **bleep** about customers and Origin is a stupid piece of **bleep** worse then Steam 10 years ago!!!

GO **bleep** YOURSELF

Message 14 of 35 (3,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have comodo AV and it was isolating the program after an update. 

clicked on "do not isolate again" 

problem solved

Message 15 of 35 (3,303 Views)

★ Novice

I am also seeing this problem. I have shut down windows firewall and comodo and placed my machine in the router's DMZ. There is literally nothing between my machine and the unfiltered internet. Still doens't work.

Message 16 of 35 (3,211 Views)

★ Novice

Even shutting down Comodo didn't work for me. I had to go into the Sandbox settings and add exclusions for Titanfall.exe, ActivationUI.exe, and Origin.exe. After that there was no issues at all. I went ahead and added exclusions in the sandbox for the rest of my games too. This should get you up and running if you haven't solved it already.

Message 17 of 35 (3,175 Views)

★ Novice

how to work on sandbox

Message 18 of 35 (3,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks, this worked for me

@DBDUKpagan wrote:

Fixed. There is an application in the origingames/titanfall/core folder called Activation UI allow it in your firewall and the game starts.

Message 19 of 35 (2,992 Views)