Titanfall 2 not launching on steam or Origin

by MooAnu

Original Post

Titanfall 2 not launching on steam or Origin

★★★ Newbie

I have titanfall 2 Deluxe edition. I have installed it through steam, I also have origin installed and have installed the game through there alone and yet the game refuses to launch. I have reinstalled multiple times. I have run both apps as administrator and I have also uninstalled both Steam and origin and reinstalled only for it to deny me again and simply let me click play and then instantly cancel the launch of the game. the few times, six months ago, that i got the game to load. It would not connect to a date center so that i could play online. I have checked my firewall and allowed it through, and have turned off antivirus. nothing works

Message 1 of 5 (918 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 not launching on steam or Origin

Community Manager
Hey @MooAnu,

Do you get any error messages when you try to launch Titanfall 2? Or does it just quietly crash whenever you try to start it up?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 5 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

time out gentlemen of respawn, I am a PC user, I have Titanfall 2 for campaign and multiplayer, but I have had problems for almost 2 months to find games in MJ, by any chance have you already lowered the servers? I have not been able to play normally

Message 3 of 5 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue

When I try to launch it, I get:

error screenshot

It might be related to the fact that a month ago I paid for PC Game Pass, which granted me a basic EA Play subscription, and now that I no longer pay for it, even though I bought the game on Steam more than a year ago, it doesn't register properly

Message 4 of 5 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also have the same issue. Steam for me will show its launching but no executable goes through. I also can't see the game in my task manager when I try to launch it.

I bought the game through steam, so it won't let me download through EA. Ive been getting the error on their end code aswell. I dont know where to look for logs on either system either which sucks.

Message 5 of 5 (479 Views)