Re: Titanfall 2 kicks me when i want to play multiplayer

by Sh0k-KiNG

Original Post

Titanfall 2 kicks me when i want to play multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just Bought titanfall 2 on steam and everytime i want to get into multiplayer i get kicked and origin opens. Yes im logged in and repaired my game many times. 

Message 1 of 6 (4,991 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is due to a known error with the Advocate Network (default clan for Multiplayer). There is a fix for this, that resets the clan every time you sign in.

Open Origin > Library > TF|2 > Settings > Game Properties > Launch Options > type this in: +communities_enabled 0

Since you are on PC, I recommend getting the Northstar client. It is a custom client that gives you custom game modes, skins, servers and mods, and has a more active player base atm. 

Hope this helps, Pilot

Message 2 of 6 (4,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi dude, I tried to do what you said. but when i go library-tf2-settings it opens pop-up menu but i am not allowed to click on game properties button, it forbidden. help me please! :D

Message 3 of 6 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same pepvlem on xbox.. you cant even set up a new class of weapon setup before gettin kicked...

So annoying.. please finaly fix it..

Or at least tell us whats the Problem....

But there isnt any answer by ea yet...

Probably they just earn enough money wirh fifa.. so they dont care about anyone else...

Message 4 of 6 (3,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it happens if the game has already been launched on a different platform

Message 5 of 6 (2,776 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there,

This is a problem I have with all my friends who play this game and it has been going on for years. Shame on EA Games for taking a Triple AAA game and burying it!

Have fun, if you can...

Message 6 of 6 (2,742 Views)