Re: Titanfall 2 for Steam not launching (Origin says it's not installed)

by QuarantinedSynx

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I had same problem nothing would work. All I did was just log out of my orgin account and Titanfall opened up

Message 31 of 43 (2,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I have no idea what to do with my computer and how to get into everything to do what you're explaining and I just want to play my game

Message 32 of 43 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got it to but when i uninstalled it and redownloaded it, origin would pull up this {error" / thing.

Message 33 of 43 (2,272 Views)

★★ Novice
@RPKn_69 I tried opening it as administrator and running the game but it is not working it just says C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32MSVCR120.dill is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x0000 12f. yes I typed the whole thing
Message 34 of 43 (2,140 Views)

★★ Novice
@Machlath i have tried this already and i just cant get it to work it keeps saying C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32MSVCR120.dill is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x0000 12f.
Message 35 of 43 (2,116 Views)

★ Novice

For me when I ran Titanfall 2 as admin I had to right click and run as admin, not go into properties, and set to run as admin every time.

Message 36 of 43 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i found a quick solution for this. get the game on your desktop and right click it. then start it as administator BUT you gotta do this when the origin is open

Message 37 of 43 (1,950 Views)

★ Novice

This i published in other sides:

Hello, I just bought titanfall 2 with the new offers from steam, at the time it was downloaded, I started it, the Origin launcher was downloaded, all quiet until when everything was ready it seemed strange to me because titanfall 2 did not start, In the origin it appears that I am playing, steam tells me that it could not be updated and that the application is running and when I enter the task manager I get titanfall 2 but all that and I can not play, a crappy truth, I did the YouTube solutions and other forums, take out the windows defender, update windows to the latest version, I have the necessary drivers, EVERYTHING and even then it is not resolved, please help me or I will regret having bought it and I will not be able to refund it even if it is 

I am reinstalling it from steam (I actually started the download in origin but when I put it the download is from steam) I will do all the advice that appears, the truth is I hope to find a solution before I can not refund or this is left without response, I hope serve me, Ea must improve their crap ... 

Message 38 of 43 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

titanfall2 is down at the moment and i just looked on steam and says download but saw you saying this so wont bother ull get your money back just ask steam for a refund, its on origin but ijust played and worked for a bit then froze so they are  working on it

Message 39 of 43 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally got it to work by going into the game files running the trial version(this should show origin launcher giving you the option to run it on origin not just on steam) . Then run the actual game and it says i had a new game installed on origin. Just my experience i don't know if this will work for everyone.

Message 40 of 43 (1,167 Views)