Titanfall 2 Won't Launch (PC/Steam)

by totallydeer

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Won't Launch (PC/Steam)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to play Titanfall 2 for about a week now, and it will not through Steam. 

When I go to open the game, I open it through Steam, it opens EA Play, and then I get the error: "An error occurred on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later." on EA Play. From here I tried everything that I can think of. I've uninstalled, reinstalled; didn't work. I verified the game files; didn't work. I tried running both applications as administrator (and only 1 at time for both); didn't work. I have tried everything I can think of, along with everything here: https://www.getdroidtips.com/titanfall-2-cant-launch-game-steam-launcher-fix/

Another thing to note, I cannot launch the game through EA Play at all. It says it is in my collections, but when I click on it the only thing that I can do on EA Play is 'Manage' it. On my collections page, the icon for Titanfall 2 only has the 'i' in the circle and it says: 'To launch on the EA app, download this game through Steam' (Attached is a screenshot of this).This is also wrong because I do already have it downloaded on Steam.

If you can help me at all, that'd be great because I really want to play Titanfall 2.

Message 1 of 1 (475 Views)