Titanfall|2 Push to Talk

by IceRev0lver

Original Post

Titanfall|2 Push to Talk

★ Novice

Whats up everyone, ill try to keep this short and sweet. I was an advid console player since Atari. Ive had every system that's ever cam out and recently just built a gaming pc. One of the biggest differences ive notice is that there is little to no communication on pc. I'm using an Xbox One controller and on Titanfall there seems to only be push to talk comms which is extremely irritating. I literally have to take my hands off the controller to press Z just to communicate and hope I don't die in the mean time. is there a way to change this to Voice Activated? Thanks for your answers in advance and not looking for smart remarks about controllers and pcs, ive even used a keyboard to play and holding z to communicate is still irritating. thanks again.

Message 1 of 4 (3,875 Views)

Re: Titanfall|2 Push to Talk

★ Novice

Open Origin go to application settings, mouse over to "voice" scroll down to voice activation settings toggle from push to talk to voice activated... how the f*** has this question gone in-answered????

Message 2 of 4 (3,617 Views)

★ Novice
I meant how has it gone un-answered... come on EA answer your clients instead of waiting for other clients to do it!!
Message 3 of 4 (3,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here’s the only problem now it is no longer on the origins settings so now there is nothing to show for it

Message 4 of 4 (1,029 Views)