Titanfall 2 Campaign mode not saving

by crydaddy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 Campaign mode not saving

★★★ Newbie

HI, I seem to cannot save progress playing campaign mode.  i know it has an auto save feature but when I quit TF2, It starts the campaign at the very beginning. Campaign tab only has the option of selecting new game. Any body have a fix for it?

Message 1 of 14 (31,807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 Campaign mode not saving

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey all, had this problem myself but after some attempts at finding a solution through Google, I found a fix that worked for me and could work for you too.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Titanfall-settings-not-saving/td-p/2484564

I followed the instructions to set my default My Documents folder to my C: Drive on my PC, and once I did that and started up TF2, I noticed a Respawn folder had been created in My Documents folder with the save games file and I am able to load previous checkpoints. Hope this helped.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (34,497 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey all, had this problem myself but after some attempts at finding a solution through Google, I found a fix that worked for me and could work for you too.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Titanfall-settings-not-saving/td-p/2484564

I followed the instructions to set my default My Documents folder to my C: Drive on my PC, and once I did that and started up TF2, I noticed a Respawn folder had been created in My Documents folder with the save games file and I am able to load previous checkpoints. Hope this helped.

Message 2 of 14 (34,498 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! It works for me! ^_^

Message 3 of 14 (31,642 Views)

★★ Novice

my documents are at c: and origin at e: with titanfall 2 i cant find anywhere saves directory

Message 4 of 14 (31,628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem where my campaign mode isn't saving. i didn't understand the solution you gave is there any chance you can explain

Message 5 of 14 (31,351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hiya,

I don't really check the forums often so sorry for the late reply Atro!

I didn't understand at first either itoy, but how I understood it was that even though you may have a "My Documents" folder, your PC may not use that location as a default place to save files for "My Documents". I had two My Documents folders for some reason (not sure if it was because I had two drives) and I didn't figure it out until much searching in my C and D drives.

I followed the second solution from the link here and downloaded the BAT file for restoring the default My Documents folder location (should be the fourth selection on there). I then ran the BAT file when it downloaded, and once I did that I had to restart my PC. When it had rebooted, a Respawn folder and the relevant files needed to save were created in my C drive, under my new default "My Documents" folder.

Hope this helped!

Kind regards,

Starry

Message 6 of 14 (31,340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you very much

Message 7 of 14 (31,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello my friend, I had the same issue. For me, it looked like that TF2 was saving the .sav file in <username>/documents folder, but at the same time it was looking for the savegame in <username>/onedrive/documents folder. It seems that onedrive have something to do with it. I have deleted onedrive and moved everything into the original docments folder. I didnt test it yet. I hope that works.

Message 8 of 14 (29,860 Views)

★★ Novice

I fixed my campaign save problem by downloading a 100% completion file. I saved the files to my documents/titanfall2. Then I started a new game. I could tell it was fixed, as it was first time I was able to click on Load last checkpoint.

Message 9 of 14 (27,418 Views)

★★ Novice

My solution has a problem. I can start a new mission but I can't overwrite the last check point. I need a new save without any progress.

Message 10 of 14 (27,403 Views)