This Profile is not permitted to play online XBOX 1

by PEKO_KURO

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

This Profile is not permitted to play online XBOX 1

★★★ Newbie

One of my final attempts to get help or advice as everywhere else seems to have failed.

As of right now I'm unable to play multiplayer on Titanfall 2 and it states "This Profile is not permitted to play online" 

After leaving a few weeks since I figured it may have something to do with the recent DDos attacks I tried again later to see no change. 

My next step was to call XBOX support which after being on hold for an hour said my account was suspended but either couldn't or wouldn't elaborate further. After calling a second time it was suggested to check the XBOX enforcement website to see if I have any case shown but once checked there is no enforcement history for my account.

I'm at a loss at what to do next or who to contact and really miss playing this game online. Any advice or help/people I can contact to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (1,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This Profile is not permitted to play online XBOX 1

Community Manager

Hi there, @PEKO_KURO 

I checked your EA account and I don't see any action taken on it. This looks to be an issue with your Xbox account. Unfortunately, that's not something we can help with.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,310 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @PEKO_KURO 

I checked your EA account and I don't see any action taken on it. This looks to be an issue with your Xbox account. Unfortunately, that's not something we can help with.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but im trying to play apex legends and in the main menu it states, this profile is not permitted to play online.

Message 3 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I have done the above trouble shooting but it didnt work
Message 4 of 5 (400 Views)

Community Manager

@Killuminatii274 

Please open a case with an advisor here for assistance on this.

I'm now locking this thread to prevent further "necro-posting".

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (375 Views)