Re: So i got titanfall 2 and now my qccount isnt permitted to play multiplayer.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So i got titanfall 2 and now my qccount isnt permitted to play multiplayer.

★★★ Newbie

I dont want to play campain since i have completed it on all modes tons of times. I want to play multiplayer since I have also spent a bit of money on multiplayer. I need help please

Message 1 of 9 (1,662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@zaphod42b42 

Thanks for the update. Try deleting your personal saved data for Titanfall. To do that, press the Guide button and then highlight the Titanfall tile. Then, hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with three horizontal lines on it. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. There is the risk of losing offline saves and changes to settings you've made. Normally, those download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee this. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,479 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Cring3kingl30 

I'm not seeing any issues with the account you're posting with. What platform are you playing on? If it's Xbox or PlayStation, have you checked to see if there are any sanctions on your account or possibly the multiplayer settings are disabled?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I'm having the same issue, I was able to play about a month ago but now it says I'm "not permitted to play online" I'm on Xbox One, I can play on my brother's account on the same Xbox but not mine, any ideas on how to fix?
Message 3 of 9 (1,533 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @zaphod42b42 

I'm not seeing any issues with the account you're posting with. Have you contacted Microsoft support to see if there are any sanctions on your account or console? Also, did you check your multiplayer settings on your Xbox to see if anything there might be causing this?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Well so here's the thing just yesterday I went to my brother's house and was able to play on my account on his Xbox, and I'm able to play his account on my Xbox, just not my account on my xbox, I've got super no clue what's causing this.
Message 5 of 9 (1,495 Views)

Community Manager

@zaphod42b42 

Thanks for the update. Try deleting your personal saved data for Titanfall. To do that, press the Guide button and then highlight the Titanfall tile. Then, hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with three horizontal lines on it. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. There is the risk of losing offline saves and changes to settings you've made. Normally, those download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee this. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having this issue for 2 days now deleted the saved data info and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've done a MAC reset as well and none of it has worked. 

Message 7 of 9 (949 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @AN4RK3 

That can mean action was taken on your account for violating the Terms of Service. It looks like you play on a different account than the one you're posting with so I can't tell if that's the case or not. An advisor should be able to look into this for you. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 9 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried deleting the saved data on titanfall 2 like you suggested, but it didn't work. I just Reasently swapped to a series x from a one and then this happened. Not sure what to do

Message 9 of 9 (806 Views)