Re: (PC) tier0.dll wont launch, error in module?

by KittenVanPurren

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(PC) tier0.dll wont launch, error in module?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

the problem is that when i launch it it says that a specific tier0.dll file cant load. anyone with the same problem or is it just me and please respond!

And i do have deluxe so if i remove it i will loose a lot och Money and it said that it was a module error. would like response from EA for help.

this may sound stupid but if they removed the tier0.dll file completely and put in Another WORKING file maybe i will not have to say that EA sucks at solving problems. please dont ban my account now

Message 1 of 10 (1,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Been working at this for hours on my brothers system and got it to work. Go into your files and repair the installs for vc. Located in /Titanfall2/__Installer/vc

Repair both then try running the game, let me know if this solves your issue! Hopefully it does.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (921 Views)

All Replies

Re: tier0.dll wont launch

★ Novice

I believe it is something wrong with the DLL registry in windows. There is probably a better fix, but I reset my windows and reinstalled windows. After that, the game worked fine when I played it. 

Message 2 of 10 (975 Views)

Re: tier0.dll wont launch

★★ Apprentice

I did reinstall windows 10 and it did not work and i have deluxe so i´m scared to delete the game and reinstall the game beacuse it says that it will remove my bonuses and i dont know what to do anymore. I spended almost 900 sek (Swedish Money) and i dont wanna loose so much Money. PLEASE help me i am really in need of help right now.

Message 3 of 10 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been working at this for hours on my brothers system and got it to work. Go into your files and repair the installs for vc. Located in /Titanfall2/__Installer/vc

Repair both then try running the game, let me know if this solves your issue! Hopefully it does.

Message 4 of 10 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Nightwing3030 wrote:

Thanks a lot man, been working at this for a while and this worked.

Message 5 of 10 (874 Views)

★ Novice

I've been working on this for a while as well. I was able to find the folders in_Installer>vc. How are you able to repair those files?

Message 6 of 10 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CoobZ33 wrote:

I've been working on this for a while as well. I was able to find the folders in_Installer>vc. How are you able to repair those files?

You just run the .exe in the redist folder, it will give you an option to repair.

Message 7 of 10 (857 Views)

★ Novice

That did it! Thanks a ton bud!

Message 8 of 10 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea bro I have the same promblem it won't find a game
Message 9 of 10 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@63722847 Do you have the same issue? The original issue was preventing the game from launching. If you can get in but not find a match, that's a separate issue. 

If you have a matchmaking problem, can you provide some more details, such as how exactly it fails, and include any error messages you see. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (801 Views)