This fixed the issue for me. I was getting confused before because I have an i7-4790 and a RX 580 but thanks to your suggestion it is working flawlessly now. Thanks ^_^
Hello, i have followed your steps and was unable to fix the issue. My headset would not let me configure the advanced settings tab. I only had this issue with titanfall 2, all te other games on my computer seem to work just fine as t comes to sound.
got Titanfall 2 a week ago, have been playing for a good few hours perfectly fine, but today this horrible issue occured where the in-game sounds are being warped and stuttered, almost like the bass on them is being amped up ridiculously. Very often this sound glitch is accompanied by some noticeable, but not severe frame-rate lag.
Things I've already done to try and aleviate the issue:
1. Change my headset's "advanced" sound settings in the Windows Control Panel, using all options available (no effect).
2. Reinstall C++ components (no effect).
3. Reinstall GPU Drivers (GTX 960m for those wanting to know) (no effect).
4. Repairing Titanfall 2 through Origin (seemed to work for a single round of multiplayer, but the round after, the audio issues started occuring again).
At this point, aside from reinstalling the game, I don't know what else I can do ? Does anyone have a permanent, defenite fix for this issue ?
PS: System Information and Graphics settings:
GPU: GTX 960M (4GB VRAM)
RAM: 8GB DDR3 @1600MHz
No sound card.
Titanfall 2 runs on the lowest possible settings at 1280x720p, fullscreen, using an extra tweak to an .ini file to set textures to the lowest possible resolution.
I am really sorry for those sound issues in Titanfall 2. Thank you for such a detailed post on the troubleshooting steps, you have taken so far to resolve this, sadly, to no avail. Can you try now to disable Origin in-game for Titanfall 2? Keep us updated on this.
my game was lagging as well and the sound was stuttering. i fixed it doing two things.
1. disabled origin ingame ( this is probably the main reason for all troubles imo
2. go to your speakers -> playable devices -> click on properties of your active device -> advanced -> choose the lowest setting 44.1 KHZ/ 16 bit as sound quality (i am going to turn this back higher and see if the stuttering is worse. if it doesnt get worse ill make an extra post saying its just the ingame origin
There is actually a way, u just have to join the same Network ingame and then you can invite other players in the network without the overlay.