Re: Origin ingame not working after latest update.

by pketler

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here after the update, no Origin In Game, and I can't invite friends ingame either.

Also the game started to stutter today. Slight pause every few seconds.

Message 11 of 16 (230 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for this post guys.. I was hoping it was a patch issue and not a problem with my computer.. I was puzzled because all my Steam games are working fine.. and they have higher graphical requirements than Titanfall... I hope they address this quickly... soooo close to Gen 10 Frown

Message 12 of 16 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've fixed mine. Download the previous version of Origin here: http://www.filehorse.com/download-origin/16804/
Uninstall origin, then reinstall this version. Make sure you uncheck auto update when you do the install. 
I had to go in and re-check Enable Origin In Game, but it's back to where it was...working perfectly.

Message 13 of 16 (196 Views)

★★ Novice

hey dude.. I tried doing the same thing you did.. unchecking the auto update and everything... however it is still updating
even when i try to run it. do you know of a workaround ? Frown

Message 14 of 16 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep same here cannot launch Origin without update. So we probably need to wait for some FIX hope EA will do it asap

Message 15 of 16 (168 Views)

★ Apprentice

it's funny - I had the opposite problem of the overlay not working *until* the last update. and when the overlay started working, it killed Titanfall performance and pretty much blocked my ability to run MSI while playing. my advice is to just keep the overlay turned off. it's easy enough to tab over to your desktop to access your friend lists for game joining - although in the past, Titanfall has reacted funny to tabbing and sometimes crashes.

Message 16 of 16 (160 Views)