Re: Multiplayer locked on Titanfall2

by A3lonewolf3A

Original Post

Multiplayer locked on Titanfall2

★★★ Newbie

I just got Titanfall2 for my Pc, I absolutely love it btw it’s an amazing game. But I’m totally sick of the campaign right now and all I want to do is play the Multiplayer but I can’t because it’s locked and there is only two messages that never go away and that’s “ Contacting Respawn Servers” and Data Center. Searching...

I do not know what to do I absolutely love this game and I want to continue to play the multiplayer but I can’t and it’s so frustrating because I don’t know what else to do to fix it. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it twice, I’ve tried multiple things recommended to me from other people that have had the same issue and nothing works. (I’m on Windows 10 btw) but if you guys have anything that would help please let me know please!!!!! Thank you.

LoneWolf

Message 1 of 19 (4,324 Views)

★★★ Novice
@A3lonewolf3A Same here.
Message 2 of 19 (4,289 Views)

Titanfall 2: Multiplayer locked / No data center

★★★ Novice

Hi, I bought both Titanfall & Titanfall 2 (deluxe edition) as a bundle on Steam. Multiplayer is working on Titanfall (without any configuration needed) but not on Titanfall 2. I'm running Titanfall 2 thru Origin which will also start Steam. I've tried port forwarding, disabling unused network adaptors, reinstalling the game, rebooting... nothing works. I'm on windows 10 & have the latest windows updates. I've attached the screenshots of the main menu. Please help. Thank you.

Message 3 of 19 (4,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues tried to go through Ea support but the all kept telling me the same thing and it never worked

Message 4 of 19 (4,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i feel ya man i dotn know what to do

Message 5 of 19 (4,253 Views)

PC - Can't connect to multiplayer (Contacting Respawn Servers... - Data Center:)

★★★ Newbie

I have recently download Titan fall 2 for the PC through Steam and i have been desperately trying to get on multiplayer for the last 3 days.
Every time i start the game multiplayer is locked and it says it's trying to contact respawn servers. I waited a few times for more then 2 hours but it doesn't go away I heard some people get a 408 error message but i haven't gotten one of those yet.
I have gonna past a lot of threads, i have disabled all (hidden) adaptors except the one i was using, Tried it with a VPN, reinstalling the game and origin, cleaning my Cache and contacting EA support. But nothing seems to help, Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Message 6 of 19 (4,297 Views)

Re: PC - Can't connect to multiplayer (Contacting Respawn Servers... - Data Cent

★ Novice

I have the same problem, but the twist is. This problem is only on my laptop. On my pc I can connect just fine. Even on the same network.

Message 7 of 19 (4,236 Views)

Re: PC - Can't connect to multiplayer (Contacting Respawn Servers... - Data Cent

EA DICE Team

Hey, @KylieTMS  @funnybigsandwich Can you try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2  and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

/Atic 

Message 8 of 19 (4,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

LoneWolf has there been any resolution to this? Or are you still stuck? My son has the same problem, can't seem to fix it....

Message 9 of 19 (4,161 Views)

I cant access the multiplayer in Titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I tried to connect to the multiplayer in Titanfall for many hours and I had around 10 chats with EA support and I did ALL the steps in troubleshooting they told me to do, I opened ports and everything there is to do. Nothing happend and I still cant play the multiplayer. They refuse to get my money back or replace my game with another game. This is disgraceful, I bought a product that doesnt work properly and I did everything EA told me to do inorder for it to work and still it didnt. All I want is a replacement for my broken product after many hours spent trying to fix it with the EA support. 
I dont get it why you dont respect your customers, at least give me a WORKING GAME. The problem that im facing is not only mine. many people wrote about it. 

contacting respawn servers is in endless loop and the multiplayer is locked. 

My case - 71899826

Message 10 of 19 (4,171 Views)