Re: EaPlay can't install the game (PC Game Pass)

by Ravoock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EaPlay can't install the game (PC Game Pass)

★ Apprentice

I signed the eapass in the past. Now i got it via Xbox PC Gamepass.
The game appears as available, but download never starts. The animation keep running forever, without any download activity. Other games install correctly.
Already clear all caches and temp files, run as admin, disable and enable UAC, fix the Xbox and EA integration (it's fine), uninstall and reinstall everything.
Nothing works.

Message 1 of 23 (14,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Well guys, I found a solution. At least for me.
Using a vpn and connected to canada, everything went well. I turned off the vpn and restarted the app and the download proceeded.
It is clearly a server-side failure.
Cheers up for EA.

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (14,111 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.EA Desktop told me that I don’t own this game and asked me to buy it

Message 2 of 23 (14,266 Views)

★ Novice

glad to know i'm not alone in this, this is so frustrating considering how much time i've been waiting to play this game on keyboard & mouse

Message 3 of 23 (14,159 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue too where it stays on "preparing" without actually installing.

The weird thing is I already own the regular edition of titanfall 2, and can install that without any issues through EA Desktop, however it does not appear to be the ultimate edition offered by ea play/game pass.

I installed other EA play games through the desktop app and they not only installed fine, but also show up in the xbox app too, and my install of titanfall 2 does not.

Another strange thing is that the Ultimate Edition of TF2 doesn't show on EA Desktop store, only the regular edition, however both versions show on the Origin Store page!

Message 4 of 23 (14,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Useful reply. I was almost buying the game... tired of waiting.
Nobody from EA its seeing this? 

Message 5 of 23 (14,119 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well guys, I found a solution. At least for me.
Using a vpn and connected to canada, everything went well. I turned off the vpn and restarted the app and the download proceeded.
It is clearly a server-side failure.
Cheers up for EA.

Message 6 of 23 (14,112 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@claunacto you're a life saver bro
Message 7 of 23 (13,817 Views)

★★ Novice
@Howling-TechE Exaxtly I contacted their support and they only insisted a reinstall solution which ofcourse doesn't work if you can only launch the game for EA Play through EA Desktop
Message 8 of 23 (13,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Re-installing EA would get the game to download but it still gives me an error that says the problem is on their side.

Message 9 of 23 (12,816 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@claunacto do you know any solution with out using a vpn because i don't have 1
Message 10 of 23 (11,509 Views)