Do any of y’all agree it’s kinda gross that respawn abandoned Titanfall2

by seasickpants999

Original Post

Do any of y’all agree it’s kinda gross that respawn abandoned Titanfall2

★★★★★ Novice

It’s so sad dude and now some people can’t event launch the game I kinda wish we would get a update with a new titan or somthing I can’t post ab this on normal Titanfall forum cuz it’s dead so I don’t understand why they would do this Titanfall 3 is wanted by the community and ppl are leaving apex cmon just fix ur best game respawn the only way to play Titanfall now is to get a mod like why?

Message 1 of 15 (1,097 Views)

Re: Do any of y’all agree it’s kinda gross that respawn abandoned Titanfall2

★★★★★ Expert
@seasickpants999 It’s EA not Respawn. You can’t release a game week between Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Message 2 of 15 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

But they won't even fix the servers now

Message 3 of 15 (1,070 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@seasickpants999 That’s true because the player base is so low so it’s probably not worth fixing anymore. Is it the right thing to do? No but I can see why they’ve abandoned it.

Titanfall 2 is a great game which is unfortunately left to die. Same goes with the newest Need for Speed, Unbound which received close to zero marketing budget.
Message 4 of 15 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also do u know anybody who works at respawn like family cuz I wanna pitch somthing directly to a lower within the company and get them to pitch it for me

Message 5 of 15 (1,062 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The player base on steam went higher than 60k and was like top 10 on steam charts b4 ddos happened tbh I think maybe respawn was the culprit but yeah it doesn't make sense everybody loved titanfall

Message 6 of 15 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If we blow up this discussion maybe a ea employee can respond so I can pitch a idea

Message 7 of 15 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@seasickpants999 The community loved Titanfall - EA doesn't care because it didn't make alot of money "like @Cheese9Man said, poor release = tanked potential". Pretty sure TF2 dev team is too scattered anyways.

Message 8 of 15 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@seasickpants999EA has gotten exactly ZERO money out of me for Apex. If they want my money they can give me Titanfall 3.

TitanfallDiedforApex.png

Message 9 of 15 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I mean I was playing TF2 still shortly before and there seemed to be about 10k players on at any given time.

So yeah....as much as I love the game that probably wasn't enough players to justify the maintenance it (kinda) got.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 15 (904 Views)