Re: Cannot launch Multiplayer on TitanFall 2

by Forsak3nBreed

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@ICA_Courier Just so ya know There is a solution, but has to be done on ea or respawn side.
https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/anti-ddos/game.xml?lsdDoc=game.xml
Message 31 of 43 (2,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have an idea. just play the campaign if already done get the pilot helmets all of them if thats done then challenge yourself by playing it all on master and once thats done maybe the servers will work if not then depressed

Message 32 of 43 (2,633 Views)

★★★ Guide
@talawakie Those are all checked off, mate. At this point, I've done all the main and side stuff, I'm purely hanging around because I love the game and enjoy sharing that love with friends and fellow pilots on multiplayer. Although I'm sure there are a lot of players that still have a few to dos left, many of us don't or simply don't feel an itch to scratch those things off their list. The game should be fixed and information on what's being done and an estimate time frame should be provided.
Message 33 of 43 (2,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried it for 2 weeks now and it doesnt work, tried everthing that thought would work. Nothing.

I start multiplayer, I get in the screen were you have all the options and Tf2 crashes. Is there a way 

I can fix this without buying new hardware?

Message 34 of 43 (2,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@LouveHurlanteHello. Is this game still not playable online . I just bought it 2 weeks ago ? I'm using xbox series s.

Message 35 of 43 (2,383 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ACAC1980 I would suggest asking for a refund if you bought it for its advertised multiplayer mode. It's been more or less bust for a year and is unlikely to be fixed any time soon.
Message 36 of 43 (2,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello rainbowdashboar

Good to see the solution post here.

Thanks for your post, like your previous post mentioned, In case the link ever goes down, you add a new Environment Variable (under system) 

Would you please kindly advise how to do this update? if you can provide a bit more detailed introduction for this.

Thank you very much!!

Best regards

Message 37 of 43 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have same problem , i think titanfall 2 servers down , but my friend can be online but cant play game crash

Message 38 of 43 (1,908 Views)

Message 39 of 43 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did not work

Message 40 of 43 (1,047 Views)