Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

titanfall 2

by wande1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

titanfall 2

★★ Newbie

Where can I find a manual for titanfall 2?

Message 1 of 3 (749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall 2

https://help.ea.com/en/titanfall/titanfall-2/

Towards the bottom there is a button load more, and just under that is a grey box with a button Manuals^....click on manuals and it should bring a list of three (ps xbox, pc) and simply click on the one you want to open up a PDF manual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (924 Views)

All Replies

https://help.ea.com/en/titanfall/titanfall-2/

Towards the bottom there is a button load more, and just under that is a grey box with a button Manuals^....click on manuals and it should bring a list of three (ps xbox, pc) and simply click on the one you want to open up a PDF manual.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (925 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I dunno but I just pray to God there will be a Titanfall 3. For ea to take the Titanfall engine and make a money making game instead of a fan favorite Titanfall 3, is out of this world. I've never liked a game so much since call of duty.
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help