Re: titanfall 2 multiplayer not working

by ScorchMain696

Original Post

titanfall 2 multiplayer not working

★★★ Newbie

I cant play multiplayer on Titanfall 2 it keeps saying connecting to respawn servers. Could I get an answer please.

Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue as well. I start the game and the multiplayer option is locked as the game cannot locate any servers. I've tried reinstalling both the game and origin, clearing my laptop's DNS, connecting to ethernet instead of wifi and turning off all other network adapters, fixing the game through origin, contacted my internet service provider to ensure that the correct ports were open, and I even reinstalled windows to make sure that the problem wasn't due to my laptop. I honestly don't know what else to do. ):

I tried contacting EA support three times but no one could help me! D:

I even bought the game twice! Once through steam and once through origin itself as I really love Titanfall 2 and used to play it on the xbox before I switched to PC. I really want my game to work and I hope there's a fix for this issue. ):

You could try all the things that I mentioned above to see whether your game works. Let me know how it goes! 

Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jiwq I can connect but now in every game when im at about wave 4 the connection drops
Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)

★★ Novice
@jiwq yeh same but mines locked
Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)