Re: the game Will not allow regeneration stuck between G10.49 and level G10.50

by BASSGTR4567

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the game Will not allow regeneration stuck between G10.49 and level G10.50

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug game is not allowing regeneration because it is simultaneously showing me as two separate levels. The game is recognizing me as Gen 10 level 50, and says that I am eligible for region, however the regeneration option never appears. After a few seconds go by in the top right corner where it shows level. The game will then display that I am level 49. All XP bars full. So for some reason the game thinks that I am both lvl 50 and lvl 49.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know if this can be repeated however I do believe what caused it was we were thrown into a match before the previous or screen finished displaying everything that was earned during the previous match. I believe this happened because the host skipped his score screen and immediately it Y to skip the 30nd delay before matchmaking starts this immediately started a match before my score screen could recognize that I hit level 50. Ever since this happened I've been stuck at both levels 50 and 49. And unable to regenerate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ever since this happened I've been stuck at both levels 50 and 49. And unable to regenerate.
What do you expect to see? expect to see this fixed as soon as possible so that I can continue to progress through the game as I am currently earning XP that is Useless since I'm unable to progress.

my gamer tag is chambered Fist this happened on Xbox one.

I have two videos into screenshots that I am attaching I will also provide links to the videos. it only allowed me to attach one video however both screenshots are attached screenshots illustrate the game showing me at level 49 the second screenshot shows me at level 50.

video of me logging in and unable to regenerate

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkXEmTv3L2mRgTZJo9dA2DMzK-ov

video of me unable to regenerate after score screen.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkXEmTv3L2mRgTdZYhbBNtx3vb9B

Message 1 of 14 (2,885 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hmm, it seems that G10.49/10.50 is the cap so far, checking on this nobody can seem to get further than you.

Of course the Stoic Black camo and the banner would suggest that things go higher, so I'm not sure whether this is a bug, or the extra gens will be added later. 

If I can get a solid answer on this I'll update the thread, thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (3,188 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hmm, it seems that G10.49/10.50 is the cap so far, checking on this nobody can seem to get further than you.

Of course the Stoic Black camo and the banner would suggest that things go higher, so I'm not sure whether this is a bug, or the extra gens will be added later. 

If I can get a solid answer on this I'll update the thread, thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (3,189 Views)

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem on PS4. I think it probably is a bug as there is camo available that requires you to reach gen 11 to get it. If you weren't able to get further than gen 10.49/50 why put a camo there that requires another regen? Surely they just wouldn't put another camo there if 10.50 is as far as you can go at the moment. If having another camo just sitting there locked is their way of hinting at further DLC and things to come then it's a very shoddy hint as it just looks like a bug. 

I've tweeted Respawn a few times about this and so far they haven't replied. I had huge respect for the company and the game up till now, but their lack of a response or explanation has made me see them in a different light. I've also just been looking through the tweets to respawn and someone's asked them to increase the level cap from 11.15 so it is possible to regen to 11!! This is a bug that needs fixing.

Message 3 of 14 (2,774 Views)

★ Novice

Is there an update on this issue?

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 14 (2,760 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. And I really want that black camo for my pilot.

I'm on PC
Message 5 of 14 (2,713 Views)

★ Novice

tf1 only goes to 10/50 as well. feel like tf2 should continue. how about freeing up another 10 levels, EA/ Respawn??!!

Message 6 of 14 (2,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BASSGTR4567 Yep, I don't disagree. I'm not a million miles from G10 myself and I'd like to keep going, even if it's just for prestige/cosmetics. (Prestige^2)

If/when there's any update on this (or even just on getting the black camo) we'll be sure to let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 14 (2,545 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me on the PC platform.  

Message 8 of 14 (2,466 Views)

Community Manager

@HuntGunSky Yep, it's the same on all platforms. Congrats on hitting the cap, hopefully we'll have some news on this soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 14 (2,450 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@HuntGunSky @chamberedFist @BASSGTR4567 @Unitedwg7 @The-Saint-72

Hi with the Live Fire update today -among other changes- the Stoic Dark Pilot camo now has a requirement of 10.49. Can you grab it now?

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 14 (2,399 Views)