"searching for match" constantly

by xxdaymx

Original Post

"searching for match" constantly

★★ Novice

Ever since i got the game last year, whenever i play attrition it always take 1 or 2 seconds to go from searching for match to 1/12 in match. but now, i waited 15 mins and it still says searching for match. PC attrition. couldnt try other modes because of lack of players.

Message 1 of 12 (5,744 Views)

Re: "searching for match" constantly

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @xxdaymx 

I am really sorry for this issue with the matchmaking. Can you confirm, you are still unable to get into match? Maybe it was just a random network glitch? Also try these troubleshooting steps to improve your connection with the game. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (5,732 Views)

★★ Novice

HI, it has been almost a month but things doesnt seem to be working. i tried everything in the troubleshooting from changing my settings to running the OUtrace but still it doesnt work. My Trace has a steady 5-9ms only until the last few where it reaches 255ms.

Message 3 of 12 (5,701 Views)

★ Novice

Hello.
I'm habing the same problem with Titanfall 2 and Starwars Battlefront.
It just keeps "searching for match" endlessly.
I have no problem with Battlefiel 1 though...

Message 4 of 12 (5,692 Views)

Hello @darthizen @xxdaymx 

Can you check this thread here for the possible solution? Keep me posted on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 12 (5,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having same problem, but when im being invited by friends i can play normally.

Maybe match finding is crashed

Message 6 of 12 (5,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

by the way i have only one connection by ethernet, desktop computer, checked and was the only one on...

Message 7 of 12 (5,683 Views)

Hello @k4pezon 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Titanfall 2. Can you try to open corresponding TCP ports to improve your connection to the game. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 12 (5,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

got it PEOPLE!  (*maybe for pc with unknown problems*) SAO PAULO IS BROKEN, that is, choose any virginia server and game will work.

GENTE!!  el servidor de SAO PAULO está malo!!! sólo deben cambiar el servidor en la pantalla de inicio de juego abajo a la izquierda por cualquiera de los dos servidores de VIRGINIA.

Me acaban de decir que el servidor con el cual apareces que es el más cercano, realmente no es así, el servidor de Sao Paulo no está realmente en ese lugar si no que en estados unidos, lo que da el problema descrito.

Ahora que lo pienso, puede que realmente haya gente jugando allá ya que yo tengo algunos problemas en mi pc, y de los juegos buenos lo que me corre de origin solo es Titanfall ya que de BF-one y battlefront obtengo pantallazos azules a cada rato...  

Ojalá les ayude! a mí me funcionó.

Saludos!

PD.: Anyway something is wrong with Sao Paulo since pc's wih some misconfiguration issues dont get game match. Please tell me when the issue is fixed  to return to low ping servers because i live in Chile. thanks!

Message 9 of 12 (5,668 Views)

★★ Novice

hi, even after running clean boot and doing all the steps in the link u gave me. it still does not work. im on the sinagpore data centre. pls help

Message 10 of 12 (5,657 Views)