"Connecting to respawn servers..."

by FWordStudios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Connecting to respawn servers..."

★★★ Newbie

Help, I´ve been trying to connect to multiplayer for over a week now, It works fine on my computer but it wont let me launch it on my laptop, the campaing works fine, but if I try to connect to multiplayer it just gets stuck in "connecting to respawn severs", has anyone had a problem like this before?

Message 1 of 16 (2,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Connecting to respawn servers..."

★★★★ Apprentice

Try thiis solution sounds like openSSL bug,

Try applying this fix:

https://www.pubg.com/intel-ice-lake-cpu-crash-workaround/

Restart OS. It worked for me.

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (1,521 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FWordStudios

Apologies for the late reply on this. 

There are a few things I'd like to try to see if we can help get you online. First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see how that goes. If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. If you're still running into the same issues afterward please let me know. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem and i cant fix it can i get help

Message 3 of 16 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Alelelelele123

Are you also playing on PC? If so, can you share a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,778 Views)

★★ Novice

im having an issue where the entire datacenters tab is empty and multiplayer is locked. there is nothing telling me why i cant play multiplayer. the campaign works fine, im on pc and bought it from steam. i have disabled all other active network adapters and reinstalled the game but nothing worked.

Message 5 of 16 (1,713 Views)

★★ Novice
@faheem884 same. Help us respawn gods
Message 6 of 16 (1,678 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not @Alelelelele123 but I am having the same problem. here is my DxDiag.

Message 7 of 16 (1,669 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Kent

I've been having almost identical issues as the original poster. I just bought the game the other day and am dying to play some multiplayer, but cannot access due to no data centers/inability to connect to servers. I hope that I can get this issue resolved soon as I don't want to have to refund such an amazing game. I've included my DxDiag below.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 16 (1,613 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there,

Thank you for the updates!

I looked through the attached DxDiags, and nothing in particular jumped out as a likely culprit. Can we also try setting a different DNS in Windows to see if that helps? I've seen some cases where that can do the trick with issues like this. 

You can update the DNS through the Windows TCP/IP settings. For more information on how to access them check out the Microsoft Support website. If you pick the Manual option you can enter a DNS of your choosing. I usually suggest the public Google DNS (Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8; Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4), but if there's a different DNS you'd rather use instead that would be OK as well. 

Please let me know if you're still having any trouble afterward. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 16 (1,583 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Try thiis solution sounds like openSSL bug,

Try applying this fix:

https://www.pubg.com/intel-ice-lake-cpu-crash-workaround/

Restart OS. It worked for me.

Message 10 of 16 (1,522 Views)