Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"Connecting to respawn servers..."

by FWordStudios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Connecting to respawn servers..."

★★★ Newbie

Help, I´ve been trying to connect to multiplayer for over a week now, It works fine on my computer but it wont let me launch it on my laptop, the campaing works fine, but if I try to connect to multiplayer it just gets stuck in "connecting to respawn severs", has anyone had a problem like this before?

Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Connecting to respawn servers..."

Community Manager

Hey @FWordStudios

Apologies for the late reply on this. 

There are a few things I'd like to try to see if we can help get you online. First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see how that goes. If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. If you're still running into the same issues afterward please let me know. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)

All Replies

Re: "Connecting to respawn servers..."

Community Manager

Hey @FWordStudios

Apologies for the late reply on this. 

There are a few things I'd like to try to see if we can help get you online. First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see how that goes. If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. If you're still running into the same issues afterward please let me know. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)
Twitter Stream