no cloak or vortex keybind?

by teek1nk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

no cloak or vortex keybind?

★★★ Newbie

so i just bought titanfall2 off of steam and i managed to progress through most checkpoints without a problem, but at a certain point it requires me to use my vortex shield to progress. that or none of my titan abilities are working. i have a keybind set to everything else in my titan except for vortex shield, it just tells me to hold down on lmb and rmb and the scrollwheel? and i cant change it in keybinds because it doesnt even show up. the only titan ability that works for me seems to be the smoke shield. ill attach pictures of what my keybinds are (i reset to default hoping it would solve the problem.) if anyone could help that would be great!

Message 1 of 2 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no cloak or vortex keybind?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @teek1nk

I believe the keybind for the shield should be labeled as Tactical in the keybinds menu. Are you able to see that option? It should let you rebind the key there. Cloak should be set to Q, but I don't actually believe that one can be changed. 

If you're unable to change the tactical keybind, or if it's not registering the key you've chosen please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (641 Views)

All Replies

Re: no cloak or vortex keybind?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @teek1nk

I believe the keybind for the shield should be labeled as Tactical in the keybinds menu. Are you able to see that option? It should let you rebind the key there. Cloak should be set to Q, but I don't actually believe that one can be changed. 

If you're unable to change the tactical keybind, or if it's not registering the key you've chosen please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (642 Views)