Re: mouse constantly on screen?

by imnotsaitama

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mouse constantly on screen?

★★★★★ Novice

has anybody else gotten this cause it's really distracting when trying to ya know. shoot people, I'm not sure how to even try to troubleshoot this, like where do I even look to fix this?? also happens in apex if that helps but I really dont care about shopping simulator anymore

Message 1 of 9 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
@GingerScorchIon fixed it, after REALLY digging through some really old overwatch forum posts someone else said they were having the same issue, one person said they had the same issue and after turning off discord overlay for overwatch it was fixed, so I disabled the overlay for titanfall and my mouse no longer appears on my screen constantly. so to anybody else having the same issue here ya go

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (545 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

@imnotsaitama have you checked your settings to see if theres an option for toggle mouse cursor?

Message 2 of 9 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GingerScorchIon which settings? cause as far as I can tell in windows there isnt some sort of cursor toggle, it only happens in apex and titanfall aswell. AND it only started happening recently aswell
Message 3 of 9 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

@imnotsaitama im talking about settings ingame. Is there a setting in game about cursor toggle because i havent had this probem.

Message 4 of 9 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 9 (575 Views)

★ Apprentice

@imnotsaitama have you tried restarting your computer or uninstalling the games and reinstalling?

Message 6 of 9 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GingerScorchIon yup probably like 5 times at this point
Message 7 of 9 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GingerScorchIon fixed it, after REALLY digging through some really old overwatch forum posts someone else said they were having the same issue, one person said they had the same issue and after turning off discord overlay for overwatch it was fixed, so I disabled the overlay for titanfall and my mouse no longer appears on my screen constantly. so to anybody else having the same issue here ya go
Message 8 of 9 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, discord and TF2 do not get along. I had the same problem.

Message 9 of 9 (424 Views)