Re: key

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

key

★★★ Newbie

Hello, sense it seems EA support has no one available to 'live chat' at the moment I figured I'd ask it here instead.....

I've had the frustrating issue of TitanFall 2 fully download, installed cleanly and once I clicked the "Play" button through the Origin window it did......nothing, big surprise.So I came to this forum and tried a few things, can't exactly remember what "worked", if I even want to call it that, but at the very least the game now asks me for the Product Key Code after I try launching it. So I did the obvious, I put the same product code in as that's all I needed for the initial download and activation. After inputting the code it tells me that the code is already in use..........Uninstalled, reinstalled the game, attempted to launch, got the same window, input the same code that activated it the first time....same thing, 'in use'......

I bought the game for Xbox One and now for PC, what more do I have to do to play something I spent money on....

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Kaji_Fitzpatrick Hi, hopefully we can get this cleared up. 

The codes are one-use-only, so it's working as intended that you can't enter them again. However your game should still be playable, log into the same Origin account that you played the game on initially, and launch the game from the panel in your library. 

It sounds like your initial issue still remains, so there are a few things you can try. Right-clicking the game panel will give you the option for a repair, try that to start.

If this is ineffective, can you post your dxdiag info? Hopefully it'll reveal where the issue lies, in any case it should help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Kaji_Fitzpatrick Hi, hopefully we can get this cleared up. 

The codes are one-use-only, so it's working as intended that you can't enter them again. However your game should still be playable, log into the same Origin account that you played the game on initially, and launch the game from the panel in your library. 

It sounds like your initial issue still remains, so there are a few things you can try. Right-clicking the game panel will give you the option for a repair, try that to start.

If this is ineffective, can you post your dxdiag info? Hopefully it'll reveal where the issue lies, in any case it should help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)