Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

i want to promote a member of my network

by dandyeilish

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i want to promote a member of my network

★★★★ Novice

Hi, there!
I am dandyeilish the owner of “ [viki] Victoria” the international network on Titanfall2. I would like hiiddenpower to become a moderator on my network in order to recruit new members and other.
Looking forward to hearing from You.
Best regards, Victoria.

Message 1 of 4 (676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i want to promote a member of my network

Community Manager

@dandyeilish

I did a small investigation. I'm afraid it's not possible to make someone a moderator in the game itself. It used to be possible via Titanfall legacy website, which unfortunately is not accessible anymore. I am not aware of any plans for reviving the website either Disappointed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (642 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @dandyeilish

Unfortunately, we're unable to promote Network's members to moderators from our side Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How am I capable of doing it then? I saw a Xbox streamer who is moderator in some networks .. How come are you unable anymore

We’ve already contacted origin support who sent me to us 🤷🏻‍♀️ And what can I see now? Some people being moderator but my friend can not?

Message 3 of 4 (647 Views)

Community Manager

@dandyeilish

I did a small investigation. I'm afraid it's not possible to make someone a moderator in the game itself. It used to be possible via Titanfall legacy website, which unfortunately is not accessible anymore. I am not aware of any plans for reviving the website either Disappointed

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (643 Views)

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help