i want to promote a member of my network

by TTVhelloEffyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i want to promote a member of my network

★ Novice

Hi, there!
I am dandyeilish the owner of “ [viki] Victoria” the international network on Titanfall2. I would like hiiddenpower to become a moderator on my network in order to recruit new members and other.
Looking forward to hearing from You.
Best regards, Victoria.

Message 1 of 4 (1,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i want to promote a member of my network

Community Manager (retired)

@TTVhelloEffyy

I did a small investigation. I'm afraid it's not possible to make someone a moderator in the game itself. It used to be possible via Titanfall legacy website, which unfortunately is not accessible anymore. I am not aware of any plans for reviving the website either Disappointed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,145 Views)

All Replies

Hey @TTVhelloEffyy

Unfortunately, we're unable to promote Network's members to moderators from our side Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,158 Views)

★ Novice

How am I capable of doing it then? I saw a Xbox streamer who is moderator in some networks .. How come are you unable anymore

We’ve already contacted origin support who sent me to us 🤷🏻‍♀️ And what can I see now? Some people being moderator but my friend can not?

Message 3 of 4 (1,150 Views)

@TTVhelloEffyy

I did a small investigation. I'm afraid it's not possible to make someone a moderator in the game itself. It used to be possible via Titanfall legacy website, which unfortunately is not accessible anymore. I am not aware of any plans for reviving the website either Disappointed

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (1,146 Views)