help! {pc} wont connect to server, didn't do it before(titan fall 2)

by Recklessfishey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

help! {pc} wont connect to server, didn't do it before(titan fall 2)

★★ Novice

used to be able to play before, now just gets me to the drop ship/equivalent loading stage then freezes at around 10-14 seconds and sends me to the home screen whilst displaying the error message "connection to server timed out" every single time. I've tried messing with the settings, cleared my cache and ran the ping check. it all appears fine. it only started happening a couple of weeks ago, when the newest patch was released. please help. i also cant figure out how to attach screenshots.

Message 1 of 3 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: help! {pc} wont connect to server, didn't do it before(titan fall 2)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply, but it has sort of started working again.

i have found that it goes in waves of working and not working.

i have also found that if I invite someone it works more often than if I didn’t. 

I dont have a problem with stuttering or graphics it’s just that about half the time it doesn’t work at loading the match on multiplayer . It either gets me to the black screen with the wheel at the bottom left before it breaks or to the drop ship then it breaks. 

I have run run the ping check program and it came out consistent at both the working and non-working times.

many thanks

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (518 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Recklessfishey

Check that you have up to date drivers for your video card and then retry:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Laptop-Titanfall-2-Connection-to-server-timed-out-Stut...

If you continue to see the same issue, please post your Dxdiag report here and we can take a look for you, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply, but it has sort of started working again.

i have found that it goes in waves of working and not working.

i have also found that if I invite someone it works more often than if I didn’t. 

I dont have a problem with stuttering or graphics it’s just that about half the time it doesn’t work at loading the match on multiplayer . It either gets me to the black screen with the wheel at the bottom left before it breaks or to the drop ship then it breaks. 

I have run run the ping check program and it came out consistent at both the working and non-working times.

many thanks

Message 3 of 3 (519 Views)