can't launch on PC invalid license. reason code = invalid cipher (0x0006)

by jcz21

Original Post

can't launch on PC invalid license. reason code = invalid cipher (0x0006)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone help?

I've tried to launch the game and keep getting this error, have downloaded and re installed 3 times now also tried the repair option.

the message when i try to launch is "invalid license. reason code = invalid cipher (0x0006)"

Message 1 of 5 (962 Views)

Invalid cipher(0x0006)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so From the beggining, i played Titanfall 2 on this pc before, but my HDD broke so i bought a SSD, After that i decided to replay titanfall 2, but after installing i kept getting the 0xc000007 error wich was with the paste System32 Dll's error, replaced them and did not get the error anymore, but instead i get this error invalid license Chiper 0x0006, tried reaparing the game it dind't work, also tried deleting the files in the License folder, but there's only one file there and it ain't the one everyone say to delete, i'm frustrated that i can't play my favorite game.

my RIG (not the best out there)

I5 7500

motherboard Gigabyte H110M-H

8 GB RAM

500 W font

RX 5600 XT

Obs: i can't even repair the game anymore, it fails to download the game, darn.

Message 2 of 5 (759 Views)

Re: Invalid cipher(0x0006)

EA DICE Team
@scarface122 if you go to control panel and go to uninstall games, do you see Titanfall 2 there?

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (701 Views)

Titanfall 2 : Invalid license Invalid Cipher 0x0006

★ Novice

I bought the game on the 4th of september on a discount, and I have been on support for the last few days a couple hours a day.. nothing works, litteraly nothing:

- Repair game,

- Reinstall with new key by support,

- Deleting license in program data,

- Clearing cache,

- Like everything else that is possible...

I don't know what else to do but get a refund.

Message 4 of 5 (682 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 : Invalid license Invalid Cipher 0x0006

EA DICE Team
@GameBuster301 what CPU do you have?

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (654 Views)