accidently deleted game files cant play game without having to download whole th

by shamster21Boss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

accidently deleted game files cant play game without having to download whole th

★★★★ Novice

was viewing the titanfall 2 files

but my hand accident cliked the mouse and titanfall 2 diseapeared to know where

I searched my pc and it looks like I have deleted it

I think it was just titanfall.exe and the other files that are 1kb and 1000kb

I haven't deleted the 36gb that is on cloud

and I want to launch the game without having to download all over again

tried on origin but says downloading everthing when ived odne that already

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: accidently deleted game files cant play game without having to download whol

Community Manager

@shamster21Boss Hey, a repair should be exactly what you're looking for. right-click the game panel in Origin to get the option to run this. 

It should scan your system and find the missing .exe file, which it'll then download. It can still take a while as it may scan/verify a lot of files, but it should be less work than a full reinstall. 

THanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (334 Views)

All Replies

Re: accidently deleted game files cant play game without having to download whol

Community Manager

@shamster21Boss Hey, a repair should be exactly what you're looking for. right-click the game panel in Origin to get the option to run this. 

It should scan your system and find the missing .exe file, which it'll then download. It can still take a while as it may scan/verify a lot of files, but it should be less work than a full reinstall. 

THanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i couldn't do that because it says I don't hve at all

just completely installed again anyway

thanks

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

Community Manager

Oh dear, I'm sorry that this needed to happen. At least you're sorted now and things are reinstalled. 

Thanks for the thread, sorry that we couldn't help more. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (306 Views)