[Xbox One] - Unable to launch multiplayer

by Tormented_Bum

Original Post

[Xbox One] - Unable to launch multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting a message saying "Notice: this account is not permitted to play online," and the multiplayer launch button is grayed out so I cannot click it. It started yesterday (3rd Jan). Other games allow me to play online so this issue is specific to TF2. I have tried resetting my wi-fi modem, restarting the game multiple times, restarting my console multiple times, testing my internet connection (it's working fine), changing my DNS to Google's (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4), clearing my console's Persistent storage and MAC address, and lastly deleting my profile, restarting the Xbox, and re-downloading my profile; all to no success.Yes, I have a Gold LIVE subscription. This game is fun as balls and I want to play more of it, but sadly cannot. What do I do? My region is in South East Asia.

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Re: [Xbox One] - Unable to launch multiplayer

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Tormented_Bum 

Can you check if your EA Account is setup as an adult one? If this is not the case, I would suggest you to get in touch with EA Advisors directly

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having the same issue-- unable to launch multiplayer on Titanfall2 on Xbox One.  The account was created by an adult with an adult player profile.  There are 2 profiles on the game and neither one can launch multiplayer.  

Game was purchased June 20, 2021 

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)