Why these high pings

★★★ Novice

DF325C3D-D585-4FE8-B7D6-63BF496AFF1B.jpeg

Why are the pings so high on PS4? 

Message 1 of 6 (732 Views)

Re: Why these high pings

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to play titanfall 2 on ps4 for a month now. It's up to date. It takes to long too find a game or it won't load at all. If I'm able to join a match it either kicks me off or everyone's game stops working. The only thing that still works is the campaign.

Message 2 of 6 (585 Views)

★ Guide
@Lockdowngt This is being accepted as normal for TF1 and 2.
Someone does not want people to play Titanfall 1 and 2 for some reason. They are stalking and destroying the game experience intended by the publisher and the developer. No one claims responsibility and the developer and publisher Respawn and EA(electronic Arts} have been silent. The game is still for sale so they must think it can be fixed. Or are in such a difficult position they can't comment.

The truth had a way of getting out.

Be strong Pilots we got this.
Message 3 of 6 (510 Views)

★ Novice

Its Not only one PS4 its on XBox too

Message 4 of 6 (437 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NoNaminator Every platform across the board, unfortunately. I read somewhere that some PC users got tired of the chronic lollygagging at EA and Respawn and made an informal fix somehow. I don't remember any specifics other than that it only applies to PC - possibly limited to just Steam, as well - and that it isn't connected to whatever 'work being done' at EA or Respawn. Funny how individuals can muster resources, competence and capacity to make fixes that one of the biggest game publishers in the world can't seem to do while 'working on it' for nearly a year.

Link to source
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/gaming-news/titanfall-2-gets-custom-servers-thanks-to-...

DISCLAIMER
I am in no way involved in the mod mentioned nor the nme.com website, I'm simply passing on what information I've come across to you. Trying it out is at your own discretion. But for what it's worth, I really hope it works.
Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice
There is a solution, but has to be done on ea or respawn side.
https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/anti-ddos/game.xml?lsdDoc=game.xml
Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)