Re: Whole server rubberbanding constantly in MP

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Whole server rubberbanding constantly in MP

★ Novice

Hi. A few days ago the servers appear to have completely broken for me. My ping is steady, my connection is fine according to traceroutes and speedtests, and I have changed *literally* nothing on my computer. But now when I am in MP matches, everything but me -- INCLUDING GRUNTS AND SHIPS -- freezes and then snaps to a new position, constantly. Probably once every second or two. I've tried restarting my computer, my router, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, moving it to a different drive, swapping data centers. Almost everything I can think of. I've seen a few other users report the same problem and I'm starting to think the game broke on their end for some users. Please help, I love this game.

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @napmouse

Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help get this fixed? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If it's still happening after that I'd also recommend checking out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still seeing any of the same rubberbanding issues after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★ Novice

I've already been through all your troubleshooting steps and more. None of it has changed anything. For what it's worth, the same thing is happening for Apex Legends. Other online games like CSGO and Valorant are working fine.

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

Community Manager

@napmouse 

What else have you been able to try on your side? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)