Re: Unable to find or even see data centers (PC)

by Haroldinio29

Original Post

Unable to find or even see data centers (PC)

★★★ Newbie

I've just reinstalled Titanfall 2 after about two years of being unable to play due to personal reasons. But i used to play the game just find everything worked as intended however come today and the past 2 hours i've been unable to connect to a data centre and ive been unable to even see data centres. I've tried the adapters and its allowed through my firewall so i dont know what to do 

Message 1 of 8 (923 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Haroldinio29 what platform are you on and in what country are you in?

/Atic
Message 2 of 8 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m on Pc, and in Uk @EA_Atic

Message 3 of 8 (810 Views)

EA DICE Team

Could you try to open the ports for Titanfall 2 and see if that helps. @Haroldinio29 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (746 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I have same problem. Im from Czech republic, playing on PC.  I tried it all. Forwarding TCP and UDP ports for Titanfall 2, I disabled all network adapters, even the hidden ones. I tried to use environment variable as described here: https://www.pubg.com/en-us/intel-ice-lake-cpu-crash-workaround/. Nothing seems to work. Still the same message: "Data center searching..." I have got a new computer and I dont have any problems playing other games. Standard smile Any other advice? Ofc, I also tried to turn off Firewall Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (710 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic forgot to tag u, sorry for spam. Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (709 Views)

★★ Novice

-UPDATE- 

Okay, something changed, I added more ports and I think Forwarding TCP and UDP ports and using environment variable helped a lil bit (I guess environment variable helps for PC with 10th gen intel processors)

The game has found some data center and now I have option to "launch multiplayer", but im stuck on retrieving matchmaking list. Also, all data centers have ping -1 (as u can see in prt. screen) May that be a problem? Any solutions? Thanks. Standard smile

@EA_Atic 

Message 7 of 8 (692 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Try applying this fix:

https://www.pubg.com/intel-ice-lake-cpu-crash-workaround/

Restart OS. It worked for me.

Message 8 of 8 (484 Views)