Unable to Wall Run in Single Player

by Manwofear

Original Post

Re: Unable to Wall Run in Single Player

Community Manager

@dumky2 Thanks for the post. I haven't been able to see why this sometimes happens, but as you note it seems that a quick restart helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 16 (1,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have auto-run enabled but my pilot is constantly slowing down or even stopping. This is especially problamatic when I'm in the air or wall running because he'll just stop and fall to his death. It doesn't matter what level in campaign I'm on or how often I reset, restart, or change profiles. This is a huge issue since the entire game revolves around precise and strategic maneuverability. Please help soon, thanks.
Message 12 of 16 (1,557 Views)

Community Manager

@scheddichavez Hi, do you have another controller you can use as a test? What system are you on?

It sounds like your gamepad is damaged, as the issue repeatedly manifests for you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 16 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I replaced the controller and that made a huge difference.  I still have trouble from time to time but it's not as prominent as it was before.  Thank you for the suggestion and I do hope they look in to this issue further.  Cheers.

Message 14 of 16 (1,514 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, it's good that swapping helped you. Since this post I've noticed one of my old pads also started to have a few issues and I like fast action games so even a short lapse can be disastrous.

Guess I'll need to be gentler with the new pad. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 16 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4816yn9dA

here is a clip of a similar physics failure.  Not exactly the same as just falling off the wall, although that has happened to me as well.

Message 16 of 16 (1,283 Views)