Unable to Launch Titanfall 2

by GamePlayerNal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Launch Titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a significant problem with launching titanfall 2. It used to function normally but after i didn t play it for a while i made great effort to come back. Then i realized the [Admin - Removed] doesn t want to start not on the desktop not manually from origin. neither was there any error message it just didn t do *. i tried * load of stuff: clearing origin chache, repering the game reinstaling everything i mentaly can handle to, reseting the modem and the best i got is a one time error message cloud sync is unavalible or connected from another device or something like that ( i only have origin on my PC and every other device was shut down at the time ), I also made an attempt to restore cloud save but it is unavalible for some reason. Ein need help !!!

TY for any reply and emagine i didn t do all the speling mistakes =)

[Admin - updated thread title to reflect issue and for search results]

Message 1 of 4 (813 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Launch Titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @GamePlayerNal 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues launching Titanfall 2, and thanks for telling us what you've made so far Standard smile 

As you said that you haven't been playing Titanfall 2 for a while this might be related to other applications on your PC not allowing the game to run (anti-virus most likely), or the operating system itself. Here it is what you could try to jump back into your titan: 

• Make sure that you have added exceptions to your anti-virus and firewall (check those articles if you stumble upon any issues: (anti-virus and firewall)
  • Run Origin and game as an administrator (watch out for UAC prompts that might appear and accept them)
  • Update your graphic card drivers 

Let me know if that helped you Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (758 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @GamePlayerNal 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues launching Titanfall 2, and thanks for telling us what you've made so far Standard smile 

As you said that you haven't been playing Titanfall 2 for a while this might be related to other applications on your PC not allowing the game to run (anti-virus most likely), or the operating system itself. Here it is what you could try to jump back into your titan: 

• Make sure that you have added exceptions to your anti-virus and firewall (check those articles if you stumble upon any issues: (anti-virus and firewall)
  • Run Origin and game as an administrator (watch out for UAC prompts that might appear and accept them)
  • Update your graphic card drivers 

Let me know if that helped you Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Heah it worked. TY for help=)

Message 3 of 4 (750 Views)

Community Manager

Cool @GamePlayerNal glad to hear that  

Message 4 of 4 (740 Views)