Ultimate edition upgrade??

by FrizcoDanconia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ultimate edition upgrade??

★★★ Newbie

I've owned titanfall 2 for a while through origin, I notice the price difference between ultimate edition is about 10$ or so, and I'd like to upgrade to the ultimate edition for the additional skins and such, the only price I'm finding on origin is the retail price for the full game and not an upgrade.  I saw the ultimate content made available on a microsoft store front for 10$ or so, but I don't know that it'd be compatible with my version of the game.  Can anyone confirm whether that is the place where I would buy an upgrade, or provide a link?  Maybe after I enter CC information it'll drop to 10, I haven't tried.  Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (1,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ultimate edition upgrade??

Community Manager

@FrizcoDanconia Hi, thanks for the question. First of all, please don't buy any Microsoft/Xbox upgrade as this wouldn't be usable with your PC copy of the game. 

As for the upgrade, unless I've missed something there is no Ultimate edition upgrade for any platform. There was a "digital content" upgrade, but this is older and doesn't have everything from the Ultimate edition. 

Unfortunately in this case I think you're out of luck. Perhaps you can check the in-game store for time to time for new content packs or even any sales to grab existing packs at a discount?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,401 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ultimate edition upgrade??

Community Manager

@FrizcoDanconia Hi, thanks for the question. First of all, please don't buy any Microsoft/Xbox upgrade as this wouldn't be usable with your PC copy of the game. 

As for the upgrade, unless I've missed something there is no Ultimate edition upgrade for any platform. There was a "digital content" upgrade, but this is older and doesn't have everything from the Ultimate edition. 

Unfortunately in this case I think you're out of luck. Perhaps you can check the in-game store for time to time for new content packs or even any sales to grab existing packs at a discount?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,402 Views)