Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

by Stronouss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

★★ Novice

I bought Titanfall 2 on Steam recently and have been having lots of fun getting back into the game. Played quite a bit in the past month and had absolutely no issues whatsoever. Today however, when I tried to launch the game I just keep getting the same error. "Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts." No matter how many times I try relaunching it just says the same thing. No error code, nothing helpful at all. I have tried looking it up and found that some people were having trouble with this a while ago. I tried reinstalling Origin in hopes that it would fix it. Steam reinstalled Origin when I tried launching the game again to no avail. I tried validating my game cache on steam, and it still doesn't work. I have tried launching the game from Origin instead and I get the same problem. Yesterday I also installed NFS Heat. I have no idea how this would affect my Titanfall 2 install, but it started happening right after I installed Heat so maybe there's something. I am currently reinstalling Titanfall 2 to see if that works. If not I am hoping there may be some actual solution that I have not thought of.

Message 1 of 3 (1,988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

Community Manager

Hi @Stronouss

When you've got the chance I'd recommend contacting the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,940 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Stronouss

When you've got the chance I'd recommend contacting the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is this marked solved if there is no solution?
Message 3 of 3 (1,867 Views)