Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

by Stronouss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

★★ Novice

I bought Titanfall 2 on Steam recently and have been having lots of fun getting back into the game. Played quite a bit in the past month and had absolutely no issues whatsoever. Today however, when I tried to launch the game I just keep getting the same error. "Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts." No matter how many times I try relaunching it just says the same thing. No error code, nothing helpful at all. I have tried looking it up and found that some people were having trouble with this a while ago. I tried reinstalling Origin in hopes that it would fix it. Steam reinstalled Origin when I tried launching the game again to no avail. I tried validating my game cache on steam, and it still doesn't work. I have tried launching the game from Origin instead and I get the same problem. Yesterday I also installed NFS Heat. I have no idea how this would affect my Titanfall 2 install, but it started happening right after I installed Heat so maybe there's something. I am currently reinstalling Titanfall 2 to see if that works. If not I am hoping there may be some actual solution that I have not thought of.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Try relaunching your game to continue linking your accounts

Community Manager

Hi @Stronouss

When you've got the chance I'd recommend contacting the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Stronouss

When you've got the chance I'd recommend contacting the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is this marked solved if there is no solution?
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)
Twitter Stream