Titanfall2 won't load and I get 2 different error messages.

by d3b515

Original Post

★★ Novice

1 from Windows; D:\Origin Games\Titanfall2\Core\Activation64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000428.

1 from Origin; An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327682:11

I have disabled automatic game updates because it gets stuck in a never ending loop. I have tried repairing the game, reinstalling the game, and it always goes back to the same issue. I have deleted game saves and turned off cloud saves. Still no resolution.

I have logged over 1200 hrs on this game, now it does nothing.

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Re: Titanfall2 won't load and I get 2 different error messages.

Community Manager

Hi @d3b515

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. 

If you haven't already can you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to test and see if that helps at all? If there's anything else that could be interfering with Titanfall 2 that may help to get around it. 

For more details on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try it out. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)