Re: Titanfall2 PC playerbase

by Anjarcool

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall2 PC playerbase

★★★ Novice

So as many knows the PC playerbase is very weak. Most of the modes are dead and the ones that are left has around 200 players in que. To get a match dosnt take too much time around 1-5 min but stil its very demotivating to see so few players on PC and that many on xbox and PS. 
So what we could do to make more players come to PC is to lower the price for the game only on PC. Then give the updates to PC weeks before the others (xbox & PS). Events that are specific to PC. And more advertising on the PC version of Titanfall 2!
We need this or sadly will the game die. The reason why its trying to return back from the abyss is because of Fifa, BF1 & the new CoDs. As players of Titanfall2 on PC we need you to tell all your friends and colleagues what they are missing. And one big Pro is that PC is the best platform for a FPS.
comment what you think and help me, help the gamers to make Titanfall2 PC playerbase great!

Message 1 of 7 (3,161 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Posting this email I got back minutes after I messaged EA. Very good service! lets do this! #PcCommunity

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,709 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Posting this email I got back minutes after I messaged EA. Very good service! lets do this! #PcCommunity

Message 2 of 7 (4,710 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Noxne55 

And thank you for this encouraging post. I play Titanfall 2 on both PlayStation 4 and PC, and I think this game is great!  In fact I prefer it to Battlefield 1 (just don`t tell anyone about this Standard smile ). And I do hope this title will thrive on both consoles and PC. 

See you in the Frontier! Prepare for Titanfall!

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 7 (3,128 Views)

★★★ Novice
other things that can be done is to make exlusive items, events, titans for PC maybe? Somthing that will draw attention to the PC version of the game..
Message 4 of 7 (3,125 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Noxne55 

Believe  me, I do think this game deserves so much more. 

I will forward your post to the studio, let them think about this. I am glad we have a solid number of players across all the platforms right now. And in just one week first DLC should attract even more! 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,119 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks a lot for fast answer and for taking this serious! Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (3,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my titanfall is gone plz halp

Message 7 of 7 (2,869 Views)