Titanfall Will Not Launch

by Luck0826

Original Post

Titanfall Will Not Launch

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to launch titanfall 2 two errors come up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please help me fix the problem so I can play this game.
What happens when the bug occurs? If I try to launch titanfall 2 it will display an error saying "Titanfall2.exe - Entry point not found" the below it has more info talking about "The procedure entry point" once I click out of that one it shows me another error saying "Launcher Error Failed to load the launcher DLL at "C:\Program FIles (86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\bin\x64_retail\teir0.dll": The specified procedure could not be found." Then it brings me back to the origin launcher once I click out of that
What do you expect to see? To be able to play titanfall 2.

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to launch titanfall 2 two errors come up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help me fix the problem so I can play this game.
What happens when the bug occurs? If I try to launch titanfall 2 it will display an error saying "Titanfall2.exe - Entry point not found" the below it has more info talking about "The procedure entry point" once I click out of that one it shows me another error saying "Launcher Error Failed to load the launcher DLL at "C:\Program FIles (86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\bin\x64_retail\teir0.dll": The specified procedure could not be found." Then it brings me back to the origin launcher once I click out of that
What do you expect to see? To be able to play titanfall 2.

Message 1 of 3 (1,297 Views)

Re: Titanfall Will Not Launch

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Luck0826

Could you try to use the repair option in Origin to see if it helps? Have you tried to reinstall the game already?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (1,271 Views)

Re: Titanfall Will Not Launch

★ Novice

Yeah, sorry it didn't email me telling me you responded, I tired both and the game still wont launch over a month later, tired fixing drivers and everything I could think of.

Message 3 of 3 (1,117 Views)