Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Titanfall Will Not Launch

by Luck0826

Original Post

Titanfall Will Not Launch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to launch titanfall 2 two errors come up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please help me fix the problem so I can play this game.
What happens when the bug occurs? If I try to launch titanfall 2 it will display an error saying "Titanfall2.exe - Entry point not found" the below it has more info talking about "The procedure entry point" once I click out of that one it shows me another error saying "Launcher Error Failed to load the launcher DLL at "C:\Program FIles (86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\bin\x64_retail\teir0.dll": The specified procedure could not be found." Then it brings me back to the origin launcher once I click out of that
What do you expect to see? To be able to play titanfall 2.

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to launch titanfall 2 two errors come up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help me fix the problem so I can play this game.
What happens when the bug occurs? If I try to launch titanfall 2 it will display an error saying "Titanfall2.exe - Entry point not found" the below it has more info talking about "The procedure entry point" once I click out of that one it shows me another error saying "Launcher Error Failed to load the launcher DLL at "C:\Program FIles (86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\bin\x64_retail\teir0.dll": The specified procedure could not be found." Then it brings me back to the origin launcher once I click out of that
What do you expect to see? To be able to play titanfall 2.

Message 1 of 3 (945 Views)

Re: Titanfall Will Not Launch

Community Manager

Hey @Luck0826

Could you try to use the repair option in Origin to see if it helps? Have you tried to reinstall the game already?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (919 Views)

Re: Titanfall Will Not Launch

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, sorry it didn't email me telling me you responded, I tired both and the game still wont launch over a month later, tired fixing drivers and everything I could think of.

Message 3 of 3 (765 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help