Re: Titanfall 3?

by Helix_Blip_gcse

Original Post

Titanfall 3?

★ Guide

Soooooo...have Respawn undergone any early stages of development for a third Titanfall? Just wondering is all. But man, oh, man, how sweet it would be

Message 1 of 5 (800 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@TomatoGun97  It would be nice to know. And even better if it were in the next year or so. But for now I'm still enjoying Titanfall 2. Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (780 Views)

★ Guide
@ColdHours It definitley would. TF2 is still amazing, and I will continue to play it
Message 3 of 5 (768 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@TomatoGun97  It indeed is still amazing! After taking a break from Apex it's so much fun. Specifically the connection. There's really no problems with it. Every thing run smooth for the most part. Shots connect and feel more rewarding. I never really question when I'm killed due to hit registration. The pilot usually had the upper hand on me. Apex on the other hand feels horrible in this regard. There's too many times where things don't connect and shots or kills that should of happened don't because of the issues. I don't know why Respawn can't get the game running like Titanfall.

Message 4 of 5 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

FINALLY! someone that agrees titanfall 3 would be a god-send.

it sucks because everyone left so it takes like half an hour to get into a match

EA if you are listening RELEASE TITANFALL 3!

also if you guys play on PS4 add me @neon_night_time for some TF2 matches

Message 5 of 5 (563 Views)