Titanfall 2 wont launch

by GhostDisaster-Da

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 wont launch

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The game doesn't open up when i click on "play" i tried to open it several times by clicking on play but nothing happens,i went into task manager and suddenly found the game listed in there,i seen many people has the same problem,any solution  please?,by the way i dont own this game i  download it from trial,does the problem with trial or something else?

It got nothing to do with my pc specs,mine are below the required system of the game  i can run battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront as both are the same required system of this  game 

Message 1 of 8 (593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 is not supported on Pentium CPUs

★★★★★ Expert

Very rarely, a Pentium is offered with the needed Hyperthreading.  Your DxDiag, however, reads it as only TWO cores now.  

Minimum:

OS - Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
    CPU - Intel Core i3-3600t or equivalent

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (513 Views)

All Replies

Re: Titanfall 2 wont launch

EA Staff

Hello @GhostDisaster-Da,

Sorry to hear that you have run into issues with the game.

Could you please restart your computer, then run Origin using Admin rights and try to start the game?

If the issue remains, could you please attach your DxDiag - if you are on Windows 10 the error reporting might be useful.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 8 (574 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello and thanks for responding

I can see administrator under my surname,please click on the picture link http://imgur.com/a/Z4Pec if you mean that , if so you want me  to run origin as administrator ?

I have window 7 if dxdiag still needed, you want me to post my dxdiag  system information?

Message 3 of 8 (553 Views)

EA Staff

DxDaig still might be useful @GhostDisaster-Da.

Also could you right click your Origin client icon (make sure Origin is closed first) and select 'Run as Admin'. Then once Origin is running, go to the folder where Titanfall is installed and right click the Titanfall2.exe and run that as Admin as well (if you have Titanfall 2 shortcut on your desktop you could do this on the shortcut instead).

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 8 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I ran both origin and Titanfall 2 as adminitrator it doesn't working,the game still didn't show up

I posted dxdiag file,you can check it out hopefully it would solve out my issue

the game is amazing and enjoyable iam looking forward to purchase it once it got fixed

Message 5 of 8 (542 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 can't launch: too few CPU cores

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The game requires a CPU that either has four actual cores, or can emulate four with Hyperthreading capabilities.  Your Pentium won't cut it, sorry! 

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G645 @ 2.90GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz

:

Message 6 of 8 (513 Views)

★ Apprentice

But how i can run battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront and many games from steam which they're all the same system requirement as titanfall 2 

Mind if you guys explain me how my processor could run these games expect titanfall 2 although they're the same system requirement,that weird lol

Message 7 of 8 (494 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 is not supported on Pentium CPUs

★★★★★ Expert

Very rarely, a Pentium is offered with the needed Hyperthreading.  Your DxDiag, however, reads it as only TWO cores now.  

Minimum:

OS - Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
    CPU - Intel Core i3-3600t or equivalent

Message 8 of 8 (514 Views)