[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I 'm going to re-install.

Let's hope it helps.

Re-installing worked for me.

Message 11 of 77 (7,862 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 won't launch

Community Manager

@P_Simht Thanks for the update, thanks. If you encounter similar issues in future you can try a repair rather than a reinstall. You can get the repair option by right-clicking the game in Origin. 

@Ranchero1969 The 32/64-bit steps are usually only effective on certain Frostbite games, and TF|2 is quite different. Can you try reinstalling Origin, then launch it as an administrator, then check again? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 77 (7,817 Views)

★★ Novice

Well i have done everything on this forum. and i have done everything ea admins have suggested. and none of it worked....it still just opens in my processes but not on screen. reinstalling and all that dident work ive done all the cleaning and safe mode and everything anyone has ever said and it still will not work for me. please fix this. im really really close to just getting my money back. ive attached my dxdiag if it means anything. EA said it should run the game fine. but i guess not.

Message 13 of 77 (7,787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The origin reinstall didn't work. 

Message 14 of 77 (7,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried to re-install Origin and Titanfall 2 and still nothing....

Message 15 of 77 (7,751 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here it is in task manager and wont start

Message 16 of 77 (7,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same deal here. Bought the BF1 TF2 package. Battlefield runs flawlessly, but Titanfall 2 won't even load up. No error message or anything.

Running fairly new hardware. Core i7 6700, 16gb RAM, gtx 1080, Windows 10 64bit. Latest drivers across the board. Nothing.

*edit*

Found the solution on another post. I used the two executables under : origin games/titanfall2/_installer/vc/

Both files executed some kind of repair and now it works flawlessly.

Message 17 of 77 (7,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried the two executable files and they didn't fix my problem. The game even updated and I updated my graphics driver too, still does the same thing.

Message 18 of 77 (7,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Ranchero1969 same thing here bro....

Message 19 of 77 (7,582 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me as well

Message 20 of 77 (7,543 Views)