Titanfall 2 video bug

by Abooudy70

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 video bug

★ Novice
Soo, i just bought titanfall 2 and when I press play
it doesn't start and says "Failed to CreateGameWindow. Resolution unsupported", so I go on Google and look it up, I find a solution here https://www.google.com.sa/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detai...
So when i did the instructions on the site the games actually starts up but in windowed mode and its too large for the screen (some of the game is out of the sceeen) i tried pressing ALT and enter but nothing happens
So when i try to press on the "video sttings" the game just instanty closes with out even loading, i understand that the crappy "1080P" monitor i have is not actually 1080p but other games work just fine so i don't know why this game doesn't work,
Please help
Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall 2 video bug

★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

@Abooudy70 Hi, what is your monitor's resolution?  Can you try entering the monitor's actual native resolution into the appropriate values in the config file?

You can see this by right-clicking on empty space on your desktop then choosing Screen resolution.

Thanks, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. 

Thanks for trying to help, but i uninstalled the game then downloaded it again and everything is perfect now but thanks anyway Large smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (522 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Abooudy70 Hi, what is your monitor's resolution?  Can you try entering the monitor's actual native resolution into the appropriate values in the config file?

You can see this by right-clicking on empty space on your desktop then choosing Screen resolution.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

Thanks for trying to help, but i uninstalled the game then downloaded it again and everything is perfect now but thanks anyway Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)

Community Manager

Fair enough, if the issue is resolved then I'm happy. Standard smile

Thanks for the update, please let us know if you have any further issues. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)