Re: Keep having an Error on Titanfall 2.

by aztinfo

Original Post

Titanfall 2 using Origin App on PC crashes after killing Kane

★ Novice

Origin APP

PC

Titanfall 2 crashes after killing Kane

I have repaired the game using Origin App

I have updated Windows 10

I have updated my Nvidia graphics drivers

I receive the following error message:

ERROR

There is a problem processing game logic.

Please try again.

------

mp/_titan_transfer.nut #201

[SERVER]1022476505] is greater than the weapon's max clip size

[5].

How do I fix this problem?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,176 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 using Origin App on PC crashes after killing Kane

★ Novice

correction it should be [SERVER][1033476505]

Message 2 of 4 (1,175 Views)

Keep having an Error on Titanfall 2.

★★ Novice

I am getting the error when I try to get out of the titan after I killed Kane: mp/_titan_transfer.nut #201 [server][1033476505] is greater than the weapon's max clip size [35].  I not for sure what is going on. I update my video card and fresh installed it too. I remove the game and reload it and it is still doing the same thing when I get to this point. I am at the point where I need to get the helmet from Kane body after I killed him and his titan. Can you please help me with this. I bought the game alone time ago and just started playing this game because just got a computer that it can play on. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,041 Views)

Re: Keep having an Error on Titanfall 2.

★★★ Newbie

Only way to pass this point encountering "error when you wish to eject after killing Kane" is to use missions menu skipping to the next mission. If next mission locked then find "savegames" thru google. There are several downloads and some of them unlocks missions. But whenever you need to eject next time you will have the same problem! If it is at the end of the mission no problem go to the next mission, if in the middle of mission tough luck! This experience is in the single player.

Message 4 of 4 (927 Views)