Re: Titanfall 2 twitch broadcasting error

by l33j4y07

Original Post

Titanfall 2 twitch broadcasting error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Titanfall 2 twitch broadcasting error
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try stream TF2 from xbox one
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot broadcast TF2 through twitch xbox one app
What do you expect to see? error code

The build in app auto selects the game that is to be streamed. However when trying to stream TF2 the auto select lists a non existent game. Because I can not change the game being streamed inside the Twitch app I get an error message, I have realised that this is the issue. It's been an issue for the last few days. Every time I stream TF2 I have to manually select the correct directory once the stream has begun. Please look into this issue because as it stands you can not stream Titanfall 2 via the Twitch app on XB1. There is no way to get around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meH_BqQG45M

Message 1 of 7 (1,234 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @l33j4y07 

I am really sorry for those troubles with your broadcast. Have you tried to Power Cycle your console? This should be able to fix most such issues. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Iv tried everything, hard reset, uninstalling and reinstalling the twitch app etc its not a console error its a twitch error, iv been in John Shiring the lead engineer from Respawn, he said he is in contact with twitch to try resolve the issue as i can stream any game just not Titanfall 2. Is there anything you can do to try resolve the issue?

Message 3 of 7 (1,221 Views)

Hello @l33j4y07

It seems like you`ve already done a lot of troubleshooting around this issues. What else can we try... Well maybe using alternative user propeller on you console can help? Also a Factory Reset might be an option. This is a really weird conflict. 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it is, it only started happening after last xbox update, I have a video of what happens, iv send numerous help emails to twitch and xbox but no response, so thank you for taking the time to reply Wink I mean you can stream TF2 through the xbox if you have a capture card but I don't have one so its just the stream from xbox thats the problem, even my friends on xbox have the same problem. Would you contacting twitch as like EA not help?

Message 5 of 7 (1,215 Views)

Hello @l33j4y07 

And I am really sorry those troubleshooting steps failed. I would definitely advice you to get in touch with Microsoft support on this. Let us know the result, and share your streams with us here later Standard smile 

Archi.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey archi ok i will give it try because twitch support also said try microsoft Frown ill let you know x

Message 7 of 7 (1,196 Views)