Re: Titanfall 2 the best multiplayer game

by DeadEcho82

Original Post

Titanfall 2 the best multiplayer game

★★★ Newbie

All of us here are huge fans of TF2 .For me it is the only game I play in MP mode otherwise I wouldn't even have a console as there are no other games that come even close to the quality of TF2. I am gobsmacked how and why EA not doing more to help us players and I am gobsmacked why this psycho hacker has to do this as the only one he is screwing with is us players. 

At this point the only solution I can see is us unite,  we TF2 fans unite and get off all other EA games, send them a message why, and maybe that could possibly create a fallout of players for them so they would have to react.

At this point they are getting away with this very easy as many APEX players support EA's behaviour towards us.....when they openly say 1-2 people working on the issue is like they spit in out faces directly. Same thing

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

★ Guide
@JohnWick7890 I agree on some points. It's also my favorite FPS since the birth of the genre. But you have to realize, we are a few hundred people at best and TF2 is an old game at this point. The cash cow has been milked, it was never very successful to begin with (mostly EA's fault), Apex on the other hand is generating disgusting amounts of money and we are probably just an annoyance in the eyes of EA/Respawn. I don't have much hope tbh. That bs has been going on for years and it's getting worse every day. And they still keep selling those games, which already tells you how much they care about their customers...

However, I will not forget how we've been treated and I won't buy another EA game any time soon. Titanfall 3 will never happen anyway...
Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree fully,  my theory is actually that it's EA /respawn/Apex behind these attacks. They need TF2 fans to move on to APEX. Which I will never do.. Yes TF2 is dead unfortunately...

I will gift my console away and move on. Screw them....

Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

★ Guide
@JohnWick7890 Apex isn't the same. I grew up on games like Unreal Tournament. Not this BS-Royal-10-minutes-random-looting-then-last-circle-ability-spam-smurf-account-wannabe-shrouds-screeching-in-my-ears-kindergarden. And there are not many FPS games left that I really enjoy and nothing that comes even close to TF2.

I don't think they're doing it themselves lol. But they really couldn't care less and it sure would be the easiest solution if everybody already forgot about TF and moved over to Apex... not gonna happen.
Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)